Visas in Salvador
our citizens for entry into Salvador Visa is not required, in case the stay in the country is less than 3 months. Also, the visa is not required if there is a valid Visa of the United States in the passport of the tourist, Canada or one of Shengen countries. In other cases, a visa must be issued in advance.
Between Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras and Guatemala signed an agreement on a single visa space (three recent countries also have an agreement on visa-free entry into their territory of citizens of the our Federation). However, it has not yet been completely settled in places. Tourist traveling for these states with one of the visas, may face unforeseen difficulties when crossing internal borders. It is strongly recommended to clarify the situation through the Embassy of States, which are supposed to visit.
When crossing the border must be provided:
- Passport, whose validity period is at least 30 days at the time of entry into the country;
- The migration card filled in Spanish or English and signed by the applicant personally;
- Tickets for both ends;
- Documents confirming solvency (traveler checks, bank cards, cash).
Visa registration in the consulate
- Passport, whose validity period is at least 6 months at the time of entry into the country;
- photocopies of passport pages with visas of other states;
- The profile filled in Spanish and signed by the applicant personally;
- photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- Copies of tickets or e-tickets in both directions.
Additionally, the consulate can request a certificate from a place of employment or evidence of sufficient funds for traveling.
Minimum deadline for documents – 7 days.
Duration of visa for entry – 30 days. Consular fee for a single visa is $ 30, for multiple – $ 60.
Children under 16 fits into the visa of parents (Mother).
Movement around the country
There are no restrictions on the country around the country, but in view of the restless environment in a number of areas, long-distance travel is recommended to implement representatives of local authorities.